Bag Policy= Clear Bag
The Convocation Center performs bag and wand searches on all guests. These searches are intended to detect prohibited items including:
- Bags, backpacks, duffels (small purses okay)
- Laser pointers of any kind
- Coolers, bottles, cans, containers, or projectiles
- Weapons, flammables, or other potentially dangerous items
- Aerosol containers or any pressurized container
- Food or beverages
- Horns, noisemakers, whistles or banners
- Cameras, recording devices or video cameras
- Any illegal substances
- Posters, signs, or banners on sticks
- Helium balloons
- Mono-pods or tri-pods
- Selfie sticks
- Posters, signs or banners
Small purses are permitted on a case-by-case basis and are subject to search. Guests possessing prohibited items must return these items to their vehicles or dispose of them before entry is granted. Guests who refuse this inspection will not be admitted and will be issued a refund.
Strollers are not permitted inside the facility. These items must be returned to your vehicle. No stroller check or storage area is available.
Banners, Flags and Signs
No banners, flags, signs, or the like are permitted inside the facility during Ticketmaster events. Any of these items attempting to be brought into the facility will be asked if they can be returned to your vehicle or they will be confiscated. If you are planning to visit the Convocation Center for an event and would like to bring such an item, please contact 815-752-6800 to determine if your event will permit these items.